October 4, 2010

FIFTY-FIFTY

Carmelo Anthony of the Denver
Nuggets scores on a slam
off Spencer Hawes of the
Sacramento Kings in file photo. 
And the Carmelo Anthony Suspense Theater” continues. The former Syracuse star says there is still a “50-50” chance he will remain with the Denver Nuggets on opening night on October 27 (Manila time), according to DenverPost.com. Despite the non-stop trade rumors, Anthony guarantees one thing, that as long as he is a Nugget, he will continue to lead the squad in the upcoming season.


“I don't know, man. I don't know. I'm taking it day by day. It's possible that I will be here opening night. Possible means 50-50. As long as I'm here, I'm going to lead this team. I have some say-so, some leverage. But right now, I'm loving basketball, being here in the gym, working out, playing, having fun, talking trash to the guys, that's what keeps me going.

“Whatever decision I make is for me and my family, nothing else. It doesn't have anything to do with me not liking the team or anything like that. Everybody has an opinion, everybody's been calling and wondering what I'm going to do. It's funny to me.”

No comments:

Post a Comment