July 21, 2010

COMEBACK TRAIL


Shaun Livingston has joined the Charlotte Bobcats, as reported by Charlotte.com. Livingston, the 4th pick over-all in the 2004 NBA rookie draft by the Los Angeles Clippers, is still on the comeback trail after suffering a woeful knee injury in 2007, which almost retire him from playing hoops. Once a highly-touted prospect when he entered the league six years ago out of Peoria Central HS in Illinois, the 6-7 point guard played 36 games last season for the Oklahoma City Thunder and Washington Wizards, while submitting norms of 6.9 ppg, 2.2 rpg and 3.6 apg in 36 total games.


“I was very close to retiring. There was a possibiity of nerve damage or blood (-flow) and cellular damage. That was the reality. But there wasn't.

"Rehab-wise, I was confident I could come back. If there was any chance, any light at the end of the tunnel, I was going to make it back. I just made that (resolution) in my mind.''

No comments:

Post a Comment