July 27, 2010

STILL A HORNET


All is well that ends well? That seems likely on the part of Chris Paul staying as the franchise face of the New Orleans Hornets. The 6-0 point guard said in his TwitLonger account that the meeting he had with Hornets coach Monty Williams, GM Dell Demps and President Hugh Weber, came out positively and is looking forward of remaining a Hornet for years to come. Paul hugged the headlines in the recent weeks demanding a trade.


“The meeting went well.  It was great to get an opportunity to sit down with Coach Williams, President Weber and our new General Manager Dell Demps. I expressed my desire to win and I like what they said about the direction that they want to take the team.  I have been a Hornet my entire career and I hope to represent the city of New Orleans and state of Louisiana for many years to come.”

No comments:

Post a Comment