July 12, 2010

NO CONTROL

Ekpe Udoh is one unlucky guy who has no control of all those unfortunate things that has negatively affected his one-month old NBA world. First, his being drafted as the sixth over-all pick in the 2010 NBA rookie draft by the Golden State Warriors was given a rude welcome by the Bay Area fans, who were terribly dismayed as the team passed on high-profiled prospects like Greg Monroe and Gordon Hayward. And now, the 6-10 former Baylor University standout will miss the NBA summer leagues due to a left-wrist injury which will need four to six months recovery period. Poor Ekpe.

"It's unfortunate, but I've got to take it. It's hard on me, but I've got a chance to learn the offense and work on my body until I can come out and show what I can do on the court."

No comments:

Post a Comment