July 27, 2010

WILL IT BE THE BULLS FOR T-MAC?


Free-agent Tracy McGrady has completed his workout with the Chicago Bulls and said he loves the Windy City to be his next destination, according to ESPN-Chicago. Prior to his scrimmage in Chicago, T-Mac has also worked out with the Los Angeles Clippers. He also said he is very excited to have the opportunity to play with Bulls star Derrick Rose, whom he describes as maybe the best point guard he will be playing with in his NBA career, if ever the deal pushes through with Chicago. The Bulls will most likely play T-Mac off the bench if they sign him up.


"This was a great team, a pretty good team, without adding myself and Carlos Boozer, and some of the key players that they added this offseason. You bring a coach in like [Tom] Thibodeau, who's very defensive minded, very smart and knows the game, knows what to get out of his players.

"I think we can be really good, I really do. I feel good. "I've been battling to get back to rare form for two years, coming off of microfracture surgery, and it's been a tough road. But I feel pretty good compared to my last game I played in New York.”

No comments:

Post a Comment