July 10, 2010

TO THE RESCUE

While Dwyane Wade was surprised and at the same time shocked on Cleveland Cavaliers owner Dan Gilbert’s statement on his longtime friend and now Miami Heat teammate LeBron James, he thinks that in a way he should be very thankful that he has a good team owner in Micky Arison and he also came into the rescue of “the king”. Wade believes that James will come out a better and stronger man after all the tirades from the people in Northern Ohio.

“I think I'm happy that I have the owner that I have here in Miami. I'm happy Micky Arison is my owner. I couldn't believe it. I'm speechless. It's very unfortunate and I think it makes LeBron that much better about his decision.

"We knew 'Bron would take some backlash. I told him he's a strong man for it."

No comments:

Post a Comment