July 11, 2010

RIGHT DECISION


“The King” has finally spoken. Asked about his reactions on the hard-hitting statement of his former boss, Cleveland Cavaliers owner Dan Gilbert, on his decision to play for the Miami Heat beginning next season, LeBron James was surprisingly calm and cool. That statement makes him think that it further justified his decision. For James, it was really the right decision (as reported by Tim Povtak in NBA.Fanhouse.com).

"To hear my former owner's comments, I absolutely know I made the right decision.  I don't really have a reaction to what Dan said. When things hit the fan, you see a guy's true colors. I have no reaction because at the end of the day, Dan's comments won't stop me and my family from sleeping at night. It just won't do it. It's just going to make us powerful, more powerful.''

No comments:

Post a Comment