July 21, 2010

STILL MILE HIGH CITY

There is a big possibility that star forward Carmelo Anthony will remain with the Denver Nuggets. He is close to signing the three-year $65 million contract extension offered by the Mile High City outfit, according to an article posted in denverpost.com. Teammate Chauncey Billups is one of the firm believers that there is no other NBA team for Anthony but the Nuggets.



"He better, or he's going to have a problem on his hands when he sees me. I'm hoping he does. I know Melo loves Denver, it's pretty much home and I think that he will (sign the extension). But I've seen stranger things. . . . All I can do is be hopeful."

1 comment:

  1. I believe if you get a 65 million dollar contract performing as a professional but not winning a championship is insane. No room for a player to get motivated when you make so much!!! That's like giving a lifetime salary for being Melo. LeBron has a lot of pressure not like these Pro's that performs good only during the regular season. WIN WIN WIN if you deserve these contracts. I'm SORRY but NBA is a business.

    ReplyDelete